Litsam exists to bring literature to its markets. We believe modern technology allows authors with custom markets to reach readers directly, and for readers to directly promote the literature they love to help authors continue writing profitably. To this end we bring tools to authors and readers designed to share materials that can lead to commercial success for authors.
By participating in Litsam, you agree to the following:
- Excerpts of works may be shared via social media including but not limited to Facebook, G+, Diaspora, twitter, etc. This shall not constitute copyright violation.
- By posting materials on Litsam, author agrees that any and all display of materials on Litsam is without compensation.
- Author understands that manuscript development on Litsam is not a guarantee of publishing.
- Author understands that search engines may index or display content without compensation.
- Author understand that Litsam does not provide DRM or other security. It is our explicit policy that obscurity is a greater obstacle for new authors than piracy.
- Comments regarding works may be used as reviews or for other promotional purposes. Display name will be used unless other arrangements are made with poster.
- Reader acknowledges that posting more than an excerpt can constitute copyright infringement and shall not reproduce materials from Litsam except as provided for by tools supplied by Litsam.
- Reader agrees that no compensation from Author, Litsam, or any other entity is anticipated for participation.
- Reader accepts that mistakes occasionally happen and agrees to monitor credits in books through involvement in beta-testing program.