TERMS OF SERVICE
The Terms and Conditions set forth herein constitute the full and complete agreement between you and Litsam, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Litsam”.) Your agreement to be bound by these terms is acknowledged by your use of the Litsam Web Site, Hosting, or other services and products made available to you by Litsam. The terms contained herein supersede and replace any other agreement or negotiation between you and Litsam whether oral, written or otherwise including any statements made by any representative of Litsam at any time.
Book Accounts and Sites
- Eligibility: Authors of original material which does not infringe any copyrights are eligible to request an account on Litsam for the purpose of writing, producing and marketing their own original work of literature. Authors must be legally able to enter a contract to participate.
- Permitted Materials : Only original materials which do not infringe copyright may be submitted to or posted on Litsam. Materials which violate the laws of the region in which the author resides may not be posted. Materials which violate the laws of jurisdictions applicable to Litsam may not be posted. This includes the United States of America. Please see “Appropriate Content” for more information.
- License Grant: By posting materials you grant to Litsam the royalty-free right to display, reproduce and transmit submitted materials on the website. Additionally you grant the right to display excerpts through various programs described in Promotional Programs. Litsam may modify these programs and announce such modification by changing the document Promotional Programs at any time.
- Litsam asserts that this in no way transfers any copyright or other claim from Participant to Litsam, and that upon termination of account by Participant, Litsam will terminate all such activities as is technically feasable. Author acknowledges Litsam does not maintain control over previously transmitted materials.
- Identity: You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise provide false information to Litsam. You assume full responsibility for all materials posted from your account and for the security of your account, and agree that you will maintain valid contact information with Litsam at all times.
- Representations, Warranties and Indemnities: You represent and warrant that you are in compliance with all applicable copyright and decency laws, and any other laws which may apply in your jurisdiction. To the fullest extend permissible under applicable laws, Litsam disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Litsam be liable for damages arising from your use of services, including any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages. Where state laws do not allow some limitations, all remaining limitations remain in force. Litsam takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any materials submitted under your account.
- Termination of account: Litsam may terminate your account at any time in our discretion, may modify services, or may discontinue and suspend services without liability. Author may terminate account at any time prior to entering a written publishing contract.